Saturday, August 2, 2008

Well, as I sit here in this tiny room where I keep my computer and I’m writing this post and wondering if anyone out there even know that this blog exists, I’m having this thought ……….



Slide, Smileys, Webfetti, YouTubes, Zwinkys, images and links … I can do with them whatever I want to do! Just for the fun of it! Oh, what a hobby I have!


Why can’t I find a good cause to support and do something for the good of mankind? The way I see it, I do!

Shortly after my parents died and I received my inheritance, a small token of thanks for all those years of being a dedicated and loyal child, I had another awakening. I realized that, considering how long people have been on this planet, generations and generations, no one really has very much money. All those generations of people who worked hard so their descendants can have something more than what they had. Some actually were able to accumulate some wealth but then along comes a natural disaster, a plague or a war (and let’s not forget the Titanic) and they lose it all. Then there are those who come to America where they’ve been told that there’s gold and money lining the streets. A select few actually find great fortune and then are able to keep it all for themselves ... ... until the next natural disaster, plague or war.
`
Remember when video killed the radio star?


The bottom line is that no one actually has very much money at all. It’s all relative, I know, but those few who have great wealth have probably had it from the beginning of time. So those of you who dream of "Living the Good Life" in the lap of luxury, DREAM ON! It’s all relative, of course.

Webfetti.com


I’m all for the “Caste System”. Why bother at all? It will spare us from the agony of defeat.

Webfetti.com


No comments: